Friday, March 28, 2008

Just in case you were wondering... Deep Red pt2

Before too much time goes by and the 'Deep Red' post gets lost in translation- I won't leave you hanging. I don't really even want to go back there- now or ever again- and am contemplating deleting the whole thing. But then what is the point of this type of honesty, right? You don't tear pages out of a diary... so for now it remains. What I will tell you and what I want to state for the record, is that I have in fact made peace with that entire situation. And peace is the perfect word for it. From where I was- to where I am. This is peace baby! There is a line in one of my favorite songs (That's What Love Is For) that says 'It's living through the fire- and holding on we find- that's what love is for.' Nothing says it better than that. Call me a phoenix risen from the ashes if you will... but I am stronger than ever having decided to walk through that fire. And it's all because I am finding that unconditional love is there if you are willing to accept it. That's not easy to do- but if you are going to do it, do it all the way. Or else you are doing yourself a great disservice, not anyone else. And you've only yourself to blame in the end if you choose to not accept it. I realized... it is worth it. I'm still a leery sort... still a cynical, hard to earn my trust sort. But I'm willing to close my eyes at times and just lean into the winds of change and know that what ever happens, it was on the wings of love that I took that ride. - Peace- out-

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your head?