Sunday, August 31, 2008

For A Change...

Your life is so far away- your love I can not touch. Every day is a waiting game and I miss you so much.

My life should be yours, and yours should be mine. But alone with out you I live, just passing time.

Sometimes living for the future means throwing out the present. It's the lonliest of days... days like today that I begin the descent.

Deep inside where logic presides, innocence is dead and cynicism resides.

It tells me to live for today and not to be so foolish as to toss it away.

But i'm just waiting for you and some crazy chance. I'm waiting for you to come lead the dance.

I'm waiting for life to do what it does best... to bring me the future and to change all the rest.

Because change is the only thing that will bring you to me. Change is the only thing that will allow us to be.

So I'm waiting for you... waiting for a change. Hoping the situation will soon rearrange.

Waiting for time to help love earn it's due.

Waiting for a change....waiting for you.
Red 08-26-08

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your head?