Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Favorite Place

Hold me and just don't ever let me go. Hold me in the silent darkness and let the love flow.

Hold me against you and melt the world away. Hold me against you - there will be nothing left to say.

Take me into your arms, draw me in ever so near. Take me into your arms, whisper everything you feel into my ear.

I will hold you and just never let you go. In the silent darkness our love will flow.

I'll hold you against me and let the world melt away. I'll hold you against me and there will be nothing left to say.

Let me fall against your chest... draw me in and do what you like to do best.

My mind's eye can so vividly see how good it feels when you are holding me.

Lately our lives have been troubled... but in each other's arms the peace is doubled.

Baby won't you promise that soon we'll be face to face?

Darling don't you know in your arms is my favorite place?

Yeah baby, I know you know- your arms are my favorite place.

Red 08-25-08

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your head?